Monday 7 November 2011

TRAVELING THROUGH YOU




So much fun. To travel the world. To the homes of yours, to your arms and smiles. Thank you for your all words, in comments, emails and letters. Pictures, visits, orders.

The original painting of Leaf Sprout in a home of a doll maker in Russia, prints of Leaf Sprout and Sprouts in Basque Country, with signatures of the little ones, the original painting Rain Fresh Tea in Singapore, in hands of a lovely girl. Thank you for showing me your world.

Have an adventurous new week!

(These photos are by other people, they are not taken by me.)

P.s. Frost Garden on My Window is now on pre-order. More pictures to come!

11 comments:

  1. your blue print is SO beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must feel wonderful seeing your pictures in their new homes :) I love the Frost Garden on My Window picture, so pretty, my favourite colour is blue too.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ☆what a lovely room, so dreamy☆

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful to see! Maybe I will send you a picture too, once I decide where my print will live.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Yeti,
    That is very true. Happy to hear that you like my new print and blue!

    Dear Barbara,
    Isn´t it (: That doll maker really lives in a fairytale.

    Dear Samantha,
    Thank you for your email! It would be lovely to see it in its new home, behind oceans and seas...

    Happy Tuesday dear all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a special treat I'm sure to see your paintings in other peoples homes and hands.
    Have a lovely Tuesday
    Hugs
    Char

    ReplyDelete
  7. emaill@aliceadsl.fr8 November 2011 at 23:51

    Super, quelle bonne idée !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This room in the top photo is so fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn´t it (: This boy knows how to make a whole universe to one small room.

    ReplyDelete