Friday 16 April 2010

GREETINGS AS A CLOUD



The little one seems to be a bit lost. He made his way to Germany this week. Maybe he is listening to the black birds or waiting for the rain there. Or checking the volcano eruption sending greetings to the whole North Europe as a cloud of ash. Fire and smoke has always been the scent of home for me. Love back to you Iceland, I still miss you!

Flora sent me a heart-warming letter. More work came from South Finland. And a package of vanillin scent from the treasure island Iceland.

A small bag is packed. I am on my way to Tallinn.

Love to your weekend!


(P.s. If my site is down during the weekend, please come back next week! Workers are busy transforming it to a new comfortable home.)

8 comments:

  1. have fun in tallinn! i'm hoping for some beautiful pictures :) happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a lovely happy weekend :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a great time in tallinn dear! take lots of photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! I stumbled on your blog, I don't remember from who though! But, I wanted to say, I love your illustrations and creations.
    Those letters and envelopes in the mail look precious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky YOU! I love Tallinn, I sang in 1999 Laulupidu. Eesti is a wonderful country,
    Ta lendab mesipuu poole is a favorite song of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what is this animal with soft berry, the frail legs and curly mustache?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you sweet Sandra! It sure was fun!

    ...

    Dear Kim,

    Hopefully you had a nice one too! (:

    ...

    Thank you dearly May! I did took a few (:

    ...

    Hello dear Celine,

    Nice to meet you! Thank you for writing your heart-warming words!

    ...

    Dear Diane,

    Sounds like lots of fun! I indeed was lucky to go, hopefully you get there soon again!

    ...

    Dear Arrosoir,

    The small animal is maybe a night bug wishing you sweet dreams or a rain maker hitting our window sills to a mellow melody (:

    ReplyDelete