Sunday 28 March 2010

SUNDAY MELODIES OF CHYAK-CHYAK AND KRAA-KRAA


A jackdaw is giving a speech in a birch tree. Seagulls are back in the town, I heard them singing too on Friday over the market place. Bicycle is washed and shining. It felt like flying last night with the first trip over the hills pedaling.

A small bear cub is awake for the spring. He is a birthday gift for a small boy, ordered by his parents from me. This bear cub has been playing a long time with the spring already, starting to bloom branches himself too.

This Sunday could be a day to bake something soft, salty and round. Have you been baking something lately?

From a yellow sofa, cross-legged, tea-handed and happy-minded I wish sweet melodies for your Sunday!

15 comments:

  1. oh, i am in love with this. i adore the bear's kind face :)

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just found your blog and it is delightful, I love your artwork and prose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so magical! i loooove your work anna ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. sundays really are the best days for baking! i made cinnamon scrolls, yum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like your dialog with the weather. the illustrations are great!! tami

    ReplyDelete
  6. oi, kun on niin ihana ja kaunis nalle! ja niin, mä oon tehny pullia, ja teen lisää huomenna. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. there is so much love in this whirlwind of hair

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's just amazing. i love your site and your illustration. it's a place to stay and look around ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure you could snuggle in the fur of that bear so cozy, he looks like a good fellow.
    "kra kra" that's what my little Emil says when he sees birds in the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you dearly Alison!

    ...

    Heip Esa ja kiitti kiitti (:

    ...

    Dear Diane,

    Hello and welcome! Thank you kindly!

    ...

    Thank you dear Olivia, that means a lot!

    ...

    Oh how good it sounds dear Amy! I wish I could have joined you!

    ...

    Dear Melski,

    Smiles to you!

    ...

    Dear Tami,

    I like to talk with the weather too, but sometimes I think that he only decides what we can talk about (: Thank you!

    ...

    Kiitos kultainen Jenna,

    Oletpa reipas! Vilkutuksia merten taa!

    ...

    :)

    ...

    Thank you very much dear Andrea! (:

    ...

    It sounds like a lot of fun dear Karin, I think there is space for both of us. And for little Emil too! Kra kra to you two little birds!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Anna,
    I love this bear drawing! It's always such a pleasure to come by your blog and see what you've been doing. I hope things are well with you. Ben :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Amit!

    ...

    Thank you dear Ben! Very nice to read your words (:

    ReplyDelete