Thursday 11 October 2012

NORTHERN HUT IN A TREE, IN TENNESSEE



Morning tea in candle light. Yellow leaves glittering on dark wet asphalt. Like reflections of the stars from the sky. Slowly the day breaks. Small patches of pale blue sky. 

Almost a year ago, Erin Rae wrote to ask if any of my paintings were available for her first EP cover. The 16th of October Crazy Talk will be published with Tree House on its cover. Meanwhile you can listen Erin´s music here. Going Away video is like a postcard from Nashville, Tennessee where this small Northern hut in a tree has traveled. Congratulations Erin!

Tree House available also as a print.

Morning bicycle ride to the post office, who did send me a surprise package?

Have a sweet day!

(Painting by me, design by Erin Rae and The Meanwhiles.)

13 comments:

  1. I hope it will be very pleasant surprise package:) And so beautiful cover and so corresponding to music...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice cover! Like this painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fabulous, Anna Emilia! Her music and your painting style complement each other very well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! I love ho all those petals slowly become one gorgeous pattern<3

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The painting is absolutely gorgeous. I love how your paintings contain stories. I wonder who lives in that beautiful tree house. I will listen to her music once my family is awake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Anna Emilia! So much tenderness in the cover image, just like the music itself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous! <3 I love your artworks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Print. One of my favorites of yours. I would love to live up in the trees. Maybe one day...

    Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous cover! I adore your blog xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The perfect fit, I'd say. Your work looks fantastical here and draws one in.

    ReplyDelete