Monday 13 September 2010

LAUANTAINA, ON SATURDAY, Á LAUGARDAGINN II



Pouring this morning. Like curtains hanging all over outside. Curtains of cold invisible pearls.

Sewing, organizing files, bookkeeping, sketching. Landscape is visible on some glances, disappeared on the next ones. On Saturday I was sitting on a bench in the arboretum for a long time, talking with a new friend (carrying a typewriter). Soundtrack for our conversations was a circus on the other side of the lake Pyhäjärvi, trumpets and drums echoing sometimes from very close, sometimes from another worlds. Yellow leaves covering more and more the paths to walk.

Found old work hiding, called "Lauantaina". It was a project about emotion of Saturday in autumn 2006 in LHÍ. A cardboard box filled with soft crocheted woolen socks, a brochure about small exercises to increase the feeling of relaxation and postcards with stamps and envelopes to make friends happy. You can see my presentation about the progress here.

Monday, I wish that it is treating you well.

Hearts,
Anna Emilia

11 comments:

  1. Now I can imagine how it is to feel "Lauantaina". :)
    Very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for making such beautiful work and love to read your blog!
    i'll keep following you..

    ReplyDelete
  3. veils perfect socks which it would be necessary me to learn to make to tame very cold soon! oh what I would be definitely there...

    ReplyDelete
  4. these would have to be the most perfect socks to have ever caught my eye! oh bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Claudia,

    That makes me happy (:

    ...

    Dear Vivian,

    Very glad to have you here.

    ...

    Dear Arrosoir,

    It is very easy, I am sure you can do it to protect your feet against the cold.

    ...

    Dear Helicopter6,

    Thank you so much (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kauniit sukkaset! Onko näihin olemassa ohjetta?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kiitos Mira!

    Nämä sukkaset on tehty ihan omasta päästä. Ja varmaankin juurikin siitä heiveröisestä lopi-langasta, jota siellä Islannissa olet kehrännyt. Kvedja!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved your link to Lauantaina. Saturday is my favorite day of the week.

    ReplyDelete