Monday 27 September 2010

AFTER EVERYTHING, A LACE SUNSHINE



Hello beautiful Monday,

Nice to have you here. A morning with some frosty grass. Orange sunshine waking up, coloring a line of a cloud bright pink and then melting the frost layer on the grass.

Weekend, filled with smiles. Nothing could have been better than someone waiting me to arrive at the train station and taking me around the town, through a beautiful graveyard to a sea café with a bonfire. To movies, to eat and to a concert. To meet two more friends. Someone who first time fetched me away from Iceland and another who makes very beautiful music. And then the one after everything walks me to the bus station very late in the night. Thank you for the evening sweet D., J., and O.!

Sunday, the whole day outdoors. Bicycling, an outdoor flea market, friends and café, friends and lunch, friends and bicycling up a hill, friends and tea. On the way home I made the journey a bit longer and read a bit on the beach of the arboretum, the sun was still warming. When the evening came, I drew. This morning it was lit with lace.

Dear Justine has collected some of my watercolor paper scrap constructions into her world of paper and folds. Thank you so much for your kind words Justine!

Whiskers of the tickling sun to you,

Anna Emilia

12 comments:

  1. I am fascinated by the play of sunlight between the leaves of trees, I am convinced that friendship warms as much as its rays and I think the bear loves lace much as honey ... nice day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful words and beautiful drawings. It's like a dream. I've saved this post to my bookmarks I love it so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Tes dessins sont magiques :)
    Nice day to you ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course it wa sa bear! I should have paid better attention :)

    Every time I read your words my imagination takes me on a little journey. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so beautiful. Thank you for your kind mention also. Your colourful works on my blog has instantly made it so much prettier :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a perfect weekend.

    It is like a beautiful dream, visiting your little place here. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My oh my, me oh my, Oh my
    Oh my goodness - this bear is like from another world, and yet familiar... in a way it is like the way it is supposed to be if you could see a bear out in the wilderness with your emotions more than with your eyes. My heavens. Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Arrosoir,

    With lace and honey, sun rays through leaves and cups of tea, I send you my widest smile. (Honey, that sounds good for this misty day.)

    ...

    Dear Vestidadedomingo,

    (:

    ...

    Dear Little L,

    How nice to hear! Thank you so much.

    ...

    Dearest Darren,

    (:

    ...

    Dear AE,

    Lovely if you think so, merci!

    Happy day, hopefully as not cloudy as here, to you too!

    ...

    Dear Holly,

    Thank you (: Lovely to have you here.

    ...

    Dear Jill,

    Happy to have you on my small journeys!

    ...

    Dear Justine,

    Thank you so much yourself! Will be waiting for your new finds from the world of paper.

    ...

    Dear Whitney,

    So happy to hear that. Your days are very colorful and your daughter adorable.

    ...

    Dear Ciara,

    It indeed was, hopefully yours too.

    Thank you very much. Happy to have you here!

    ...

    Dear Carolina,

    The bear is still on my table waiting to meet his journey. But soon I promise to take him (and myself) to see what comes on his way.

    Thank you for your visit and now have a cup of tea with me!

    ReplyDelete