Tuesday 13 April 2010

SAWING, NAILING, PAINTING, WHISTLING




The small allotment garden and their huts are finally awake in my neighbor. Yesterday the first small yellow flower popped on my bicycle trip there. An older woman was carrying a pile of cut branches inside her fences and asked if I am on my way to work too (in one of the gardens). "I am just a passer-by adoring these small yards. And searching for the first flowers of the spring. I saw one, the very first one, just behind me." "Oh you did? That is a happy thing. I go to see it too."

This morning I built my own allotment huts. They are flood-safe. Maybe also seacoast safe. Mountain safe for sure! But to nail better I need to learn, because I am not sure these are rain- or windproof though. Maybe sealing them better would do. (Other huts: 1, 2, 3.)

Dear Shokoofeh, thank you so much for the award of Tea, flowers and sunshine! These pictures are for you, maybe one day we can drink tea together in a real allotment garden of mine (:

11 comments:

  1. beautiful! i'd love to live in these huts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! love your huts. they complete lovingly the beautiful treehouses i recently saw around on the web.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)
    Don't know why Anna Emilia, but I have a feeling that your idea will be happen one day.

    Am dearly loving these photos! Now I am off to spend some lovely moments in your garden.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah Anna Emilia,
    I always dreamt as a kid to live in such a hut..and everytime I pass the garden colonies when I am out for my run or walk...I just think how great must it be to live in one of them...have the world there...
    a dream...love yours very much..

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so sweet and enticing (if only I were a little smaller...)! I always enjoy looking at your watercolor creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. there is so much light to apply to take her tapestries of flowers, then cut them into paper shacks. This is for me a real moment of poetry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you make such lovely things! thank you for your lovely comment, you brightened my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you dear Sandra <3

    ...

    Thank you dear May! I wish we get each our own huts :)

    ...

    Lovely to hear dear Caterine!

    ...

    Dearest Shokoofeh

    (:

    ...

    Dear Maria,

    Sounds like a good dream. I think those garden huts have everything what a good life needs, a lot of plants around. Thank you <3

    ...

    Thank you dearly Amy! Lovely to have you here visiting!

    ...

    Dear Arrosoir,

    Thank you sweet!

    ...

    Thank you too dear Melski, happy to have you here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your huts are the sweetest things x

    ReplyDelete