Thursday, 29 September 2011

RAINDROP NOTES




The wind and rain outdoors play the most magical instruments. Anything they touch becomes a small echo. Anything they pass, becomes a small note. A cup of tea in left hand, a sketching pen in right one. Light is disappearing, candle flame dances inside shadows. These gray days the colors sleep.

Tiger In A Jar made this beautiful video of a cozy place to spent time, a dinner table. With the first issue of Kinfolk magazine with my painting. Music by Oliver Blank. I think he collects raindrops for his music too.

Silent songs and a little more of apples and that darkest chocolate.

P.s. A small edition of greeting cards is in my shop. A pack of 7 different cards with white envelopes.

(Screenshots from a movie by Tiger In A Jar.)

11 comments:

  1. Thank you Denise, also for your order. I will pack it well and send my greetings to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so looking forward to receiving my package. Your work is beautiful. You have a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fitting that your page is illuminated by candlelight. thank you for sharing these links and your words and your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your illustration...so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you sweet girls!

    Happy weekend greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We loved using your illustration in the video-it is especially beautiful in the candlelight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful images, beautiful illustrations. so much beautiful here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That´s how I imagine you most of the time: a cup of tea in the one, a pen in the other hand :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how in your hands the weather becomes a character. And of course, I like greatly the works you create. I am glad I found time to stop by here... thank-you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you dearly Julie!

    Thank you sweet Katrina (my mother has a shorter version of your name :) !

    Dear Karin, that is quite true, though sometimes also knitting needles (:

    Dear Gracia, and I am glad too, of your sweet words and that you had the time to come here. Now I will pour another cup of tea and see what you have been doing lately. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete